In Their Own Words:
To help families anticipating or currently going through the premature birth of an infant, Minnesota Neonatal Physicians is pleased to introduce this video series featuring parents and their now-older children who were all delivered at 23 weeks gestation.
We extend our sincere gratitude to these families for graciously sharing their stories, and recounting the emotions, challenges and joys of their time under our care in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) at Children's – Minneapolis.
Our Neonatal and Medical Consultative Services Include:
- Family Consultations
- Attendance at medium-to high-risk deliveries
- Conventional and high-frequency ventilator care
- Telephone consultations with other physicians
- Consultative services to hospitals' perinatal programs
- Educational presentations